Sign-ups are underway for SUMMER 2017 youth training camps.
Limited space available.
Only 8-10 players per session.
Session Dates Days Time Ages Fee
#1 3-Day June 13, 14, 15 T, W, Th Closed Out $135
#2 3-Day June 20, 21, 22 T, W, Th 9:00AM - 12:00PM 9--10 $135
#3 3-Day June 27, 28, 29 T, W, Th 9:00AM - 12:00PM 11--14 $135
#4 4-Day July 11,12,13,14 T, W, Th, F 9:00AM - 12:00PM 9-10 $165
#5 4-Day July 18,19,20,21 T, W, Th, F 9:00AM - 12:00PM 11-14 $165
Coach Dave Holt will work with a group no larger than 9 players per session.
Players will get professional baseball instruction on:
Download Camp Flyer HERE
What they say…
“Hi Coach Dave, My son said he learned much, more than all his practice sessions on his team. AND WHAT MATTERS MOST is he had FUN. We will be interested in your summer sessions again. Gigi W.
Download the flyer here Camp Flyer and fill it out....
Fill out the form and deliver it completed to the Holt Baseball Indoor Training Center.
You can pay below using the secured PayPal link or write a check to Holt Baseball Inc. & drop it off at our facility.
If you have questions please contact Coach Dave.
Players are welcome to stay at the Holt Baseball Training Facility until you pick them up after work. Players will be supervised while participating in baseball activities.
Click HERE to download Camp Flyer
1. What should my child bring? Bring your baseball stuff and something to drink. Drinks are available for purchase.
2. What should the player wear? Baseball hat, pants, belt or shorts although pants are better in case the player falls they may get a 'rug burn'. Indoor shoes (cleats are not necessary).
3. Do I have to stay there with my child during the camp? You can, but you don't have to. In any case, I do not want players distracted by the adults during the camp instruction and activities.
4. Can my child attend more than one camp session? Yes
5. Can we just show up the day of camp and sign-up? Not a good idea because the camp may be full. Only 9 players max per session.
6. Why do we need to attend a pro-baseball instructional camp? Your volunteer coaches are good people but they will likely lack the time and teaching background to teach the finer points of the game.
Would you hire your next door neighbor to teach your child golf or tennis?
7. My child plays ALL-Stars. Do you think they will be too tired to play ball later in the day? The camp is for 3 hours during the morning. This would be a really good supplement to their baseball development.
8. Do you have Extended Day services? Yes, for $20 per day you can let you child stay and practice baseball activities until you pick them up later in the afternoon.
9. Cancellation Policy: 7 Days or more notice to cancel. Camp fees will be credited to future training sessions.