Here Is Your Survival Baseball Parents Checklist
Coaches and Parents SURVIVAL Checklist Parents Code of Conduct
1. Do not consume yourself with winning and losing.
2. Stay away from the dugout/bench area.
3. Have the kids carry their own water and equipment.
4. NEVER-NEVER try to coach or instruct form the bleachers
5. Loud screaming and cheering is not necessary.
6. Clapping and quiet acknowledgement of good play is okay.
7. Yelling at and questioning the umpires is not allowed.
8. Ask your kids if they had a good time.
9. Tell your kids you really enjoyed watching them and appreciate the effort they put out.
10. Refrain from basing the amount of praise on the performances or outcomes.
Click to read the rest of the Survival List:
#11-25 Survival Parents Checklist
You Go As Far As Your Bat Takes You
Hitters play the most. Hitters stay in the game longer. Make the kids swing it. Don't worry about the eye for the strike zone. That will come later. If you encourage walks and bunting you are helping to shorten baseball careers.
Here are more hitting articles and tips.
Vital Baseball Hitting Tips
Baseball Hitting, Pitching and Coaching Guides
My Letter to Baseball Parents
May 2013 Vol. 110 Additional Topics
Revolutionize Baseball Coaching - 3 DVD Set NOW HERE!
I am starting to produce a series of DVD's on my baseball development training system.
Our current player development system does not work nearly as well as it should.
Why? Too much emphasis on winning and not enough focus on training baseball players.
The 3-DVD's videos will give you and your entire youth baseball league a real live on-camera system to follow in order to properly approach youth baseball with the greatest return on investment.
JUST RELEASED 3-DVD Set Volume Series on How to Revolutionize Coaching Youth Baseball
A Virtual COACHING CLINIC on your own TV
DVD Video Topics in Brand New Player Development Series
Help Spread the Good News!
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and “share it forward.”
If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting
459 Essential Tips to Coach & Play Baseball
and get this 45 page eBook at no cost. You get a copy just for signing up for this newsletter and enjoying browsing my site!
Comments? Ideas, Feedback?
I’d love to hear form you . Just reply to this zine and tell what you think! I’m here to help where I can!
When you have a minute and want to know more check out my INFORMATIVE fabulous baseball coaching books...
Super Simple Guide to Coaching Youth Baseball
You Go As Far as Your Bat Takes You
Develop an Endless Supply of Pitchers
Until next time, Thanks for your service to Baseball!
Dave ‘Skip' Holt Baseball Development
8100 Governors Walk
Charleston, SC 29418
Coach & Play Baseball Home Page